Wednesday, December 19, 2012

scoopneil's photostream

#low #mood#post #office #line #happy #merry #xmas #afternoon #holiday #mail#busy #post #office #stitched #panorama #happy #holidays#WTF#hope #new #start#the #sun #sets #precisely #on #three #tiny #rulers #three #pyramids #and #a #symmetrical #gathering #of  #tiny #measuring #circles
#strange #black #rectangle#Optical #test #beautiful #failure #bullseye #not #quite #centered#i #like #it #sharp #glass #lens #resolution #chart#I #got #a #sweet #new #loupe #happy #birthday #to #me#thin#one #last #shot #good #night
#oops #forgot #to #presoak #and #under #developed #double #disaster #time #for. #bed#fidelity #elite #film #holders stainless #steel #racks#hole #saw #2 #1/2 #inch #just #right#I #was #going #to #go #to #bed #but #then #I #got #this #crazy #idea #to #hashtag #every #word #I #type #on #this #tiny #virtual #keyboard #and #I #Wonder #how #those #motherfuckers #got #me#gray #clouds #syracuse#bubbles
 #sweet #portrait #lens #gaffer #tape #mount #Schneider tele Arton 360mm f/5.5In the #morning the #maid arrives to tidy up around the place. She's #thin as #wire and #mean and #looks as if she could use a #sandwich. Maybe I should #pay her #more.#pretty #pixels #my #first #instagram #sunset #embracing #the #cheese #instant #nostalgia #Amtrak #synthetic #memory #train  #when #i #am #old #and #can't #remember #my #photographs #will #make #me #think #I #had #a #beautiful #life#bad #idea #foreclosed #for #rent #get #out #stay #out #don't #come #back #bye #bye #fake #misguided #nostalgia for an #America that #never #was#Late for class

No comments:

Post a Comment